Term 3 Review

In LS1, this term was full of exciting things like Swimming, Art , Writing & Maths.

Thinking back on the last few months, I’m so happy about All of our work that we did which was fun to do. Like Kahoot for Writing.

I’ve been busy with all sorts of subjects, but the best part about Term 3 for me was Inquiry. I liked The Science experiments but the sad thing is that we can’t do them anymore.

When it comes to reading, my favourite text I read was Bok Choy.  I most enjoyed Epic books in reading.

Writing was super fun, especially when I got to the narrative part to write in.

My favourite task in writing this term was The Kahoot because We got to answer every quiz that we knew the answer to for fun.

In Maths, I especially enjoyed when we learnt about Pencil code because We’d get to create shapes, Take pictures of them and create the best things of all.

For our special Inquiry experiments, I really enjoyed The melting ice and the Dancing Raisins. Because It looked like they were having a party in the jug but in reality, They are just dancing.

In P.E. (Physical Education), I had a blast participating in Football because It was so fun to kick the ball around and do some kicks and play football with Coach Francis. I liked the part when he told us he was a real soccer player a long times ago.He even showed us his shirt.

I learnt how to do high kicks, And most of all I learned how to be a good sportsmanship.

But you know what? I also found some areas where I can get even better. Like in reading About the read aloud Slides.

While I loved writing, I’ve noticed I need to work on My Persuasive speech and do some more thinking on writing.

Maths was interesting, but I want to get better at fractions.

In our special projects, I realised I need to work on Doing Teamwork and actually be really helpful.

In P.E., I think I could improve, especially in Football .

Looking forward to the next term, I’m excited about Art, Kahoot and Writing.

To sum it up, this term was really fun, and I’m thankful for All the fun stuff we did in term 3 like the dot art.

Thinking about what I liked and what I can improve helps me understand How to be better at helping others.

I can’t wait to see what the next term brings, and I’m ready to Learn better. Here is what our old memories look like at the pools. I’s especially looking forward for Prizegiving, Athaletics, The Film Festabal and Cross country. I need to improve on doing some more work to do some more awsome fun activities. I enjoyed whe  we had to write a lot of stuff about what we liked this term. I did well at trying my best on doing some aswome fun things.