Film Review

This Week For My Film Review , I had to write about the rating of my favorite movie and what happens in the movie and If I would recommened the movei to diffrent age levels. I chose to write about The Words We Carry By Roscommon School Because the movie was sad in the beggining , But at the end the movie got better By Fixing the past mistakes. There was A lot of Students in the movie that were being mean to the nice and ordinary kid that is nice and sad that the kids in his class think he is dirty minded. After The Nice Kid went outside , He decided to go on a walk at the park. But Later At The Park , There was a nice kid going around the park and giving kids that felt sad because they got called mean some red notes that said Im Loved. That’s why I loved the movie , Because it starts of sad , But Later on , It Get’s happy and awsome. I definetly recommened this movie to Ages 5- 15 plus because It Teaches them that if they are getting bullied, There is always help coming and on the way for them .

I need to improve on watching the movie and writing more description about the movie to convince people to watch athe movie and always know that there is always help later on .

I enjoyed when we had to write about one of our favorite movies and give the movie a rating .

I did well at choosing my favorite movie and writing about it .